- Flow: 2,000 gph (7,500 lph)
- Wireless: Included
- Max Head Pressure: 21.5 feet (6.5 m)
Footprint: 4.5 in.x 7.5in. (113.5 mm x 192.6mm)
Fittings: Input: 1.25 in. (31.75mm) Output: 1 in (25mm)
- Standard PVC Input and output Quick Couplers
- Quiet Drive Technology
- 96w Power Supply
- Driver Included with mounting bracket
- Input and Output Couplers
- New base
- Tougher Motor Sleeve
- Improved Thermal Management
- Improved Ergonomics
- Same Modular System
- Robust Easy Turn Grips
- Standard PVC sizes
Performance and Reliability
The Vectra S, M and Vectra L DC centrifugal pumps are built around performance and reliability. Coupling a class leading DC centrifugal pump with EcoTech's proprietary driver technology - delivers for return pump and closed loop applications in a big way.
Vectra - The World's Smartest Return Pump.
Flexibility and Control
In addition to all of the out of box functionality you would expect from EcoTech - the Vectra S, M and Vectra L will also connect to EcoSmartLive via the ReefLink.
Unlock even more features and enjoy simplified programming through EcoTech's free online control platform - EcoSmartLive.
Inline or Submersible
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Communicates with other QD and EcoSmart compatible devices
The Vectra Advantage
- Cost Savings
- Active Feedback
- Quiet Operation