Made without fillers or harmful chemicals, Metabolix Bio Pellets contain 100% PHA resin made from corn. Bio-pellets are a pure and natural carbon dosing approach to reduce nitrates and phosphates to help control algae in fresh and saltwater aquariums. Left unchecked, elevated levels of nitrates, phosphates, and algae can cause extensive harm to fish, coral and other aquarium life.
As the bacteria in your aquarium consume the PHA pearls, they eliminate algae-promoting nitrates and phosphates. The result? Clearer water, a healthier tank environment and less time spent cleaning your aquarium.
- Carbon source and media for beneficial bacteria
- Removes nitrates and phosphates
- Reduces and prevents algae growth
- Creates a healthier environment for aquatic plants and animals
- No fillers or harmful chemicals, 100% PHA made from corn
- Safe for all aquarium life across all types of water and tanks
- Uniform size and round shape for smooth fluidization
- Best used with a fluidized media reactor with pellets kept in gentle motion
More from this collection
Ecotech Marine Versa VX-1
NYOS Wild Goji
NEPTUNE DOS DOSING AND FLUID METERING SYSTEM
Ecotech Wet side Mp40